16 Exercises Zero 4 Online and advice Nutrition to live by
When it comes to maintaining a healthy lifestyle, fitness trainer Zero 4 Online said it is important to mix up your workout routine and maintaining a balanced diet. It offers these 16 simple exercises and nutrition tips to lose weight and stay healthy.
1. Walk or jog to work – depending on how far you live from work, you can still have your work clothes to pack and go to work. If your company has a jogging shower is a good alternative to calorie consumption. Whenever you can take the stairs, especially if only a few flights!
2. Keep a food diary and eat 75 percent of your calories for the day before 15 hours, and a small nutritious lunch at least 3 hours before going to bed. Anything fast will not be used and can be easily converted into fat while you sleep!
3. Drink lots and lots of water and completely eliminate soda! And if you think you have been drinking enough water, drink more! At least half your body weight in ounces per day! Water helps digest food, increases the absorption of nutrients, and makes you feel full. Often, your body may seem hungry when it’s really just thirsty.
4. Take a daily multivitamin. We eat food for nutrition and vitamins for our body to function every day. Taking a multivitamin is a type of insurance if you do not eat one day, so healthy. Most vitamins in multivitamin soluble in water and is excreted in the urine as much. Always take a multivitamin with food and with your first meal of the day.
5. Eat nutritious foods (not cream based), low sodium soup for lunch is a great way to keep calories while feeling full. Hot fluid makes your body feel more full.
6. LIMITATION OF sodium! This is a big one. Sodium causes water retention and will make you look and feel bloated. All rooms have a soda to read labels and try to limit your sodium intake to as little as possible. RDA is 2400 mg. And try to eat at least half of every day.
7. Eat six to eight small meals every 2-3 hours per day is better than eating 2 or 3 times. Nutritious snacks between meals will help keep you from overeating at lunch and dinner, and will ensure that your body uses calories instead of energy going into hibernation and storage of calories as fat. Your metabolism is like a machine, even if packaged quickly and often feeding!
8. Pre-plan for the week. A healthy diet takes work and planning. Pre-made sandwiches, tuna, etc. and different types of food and snacks for you to just take, especially if you are traveling. Fruits, vegetables, trail mix, etc. Put them in a plastic bag for a week and take them wherever you go. If you want to eat, eat healthy food you’re caught!
9. Eat breakfast! Eating breakfast helps kick start your metabolism in the morning and provide energy for you to get your tasks during the day and prevent you from lunch and dinner too. Forget six to eight small meals a day!
10. Cut out all processed flour from your diet. Search the grain only 100 percent whole wheat or whole.
11. Drink green vegetables at least once daily. They contain tons of fiber and has a ton of nutrients.
12. Try to take one or two of dance, martial arts, kickboxing or spinning classes a week.
13. Mix up your training! When you are finished as a form of cardio, try cycling, swimming or rowing. Your body gets used to the same repetitive motion and you plateau. Set to confuse your muscles and major changes to the promotion!
14. Double your fiber intake. Fiber helps digestion and helps you get more nutrients from your diet. Most people consume about half the recommended amount.
15. Do not eat a lot of sugar in the desert or in near the bed! All high-glycemic carbohydrates (sugar) should not be used for energy while you sleep and is turned into fat!
16. Is greater than the gradual weekly or biweekly. If you must walk 45 minutes to the intensity or time of 60 minutes, etc. If you get the same exercise routine over and over again you see the same thing. Changing your body muscles overload and change the time, intensity and progressive resistance.