- Wear (preferably thick) socks covering your ankles.
- Make sure the liner (inner boot) is well in place.
- Don’t tighten the buckles too much! The sole base being as wide as normal shoes, Kangoo Jumps are very stable and don’t need ankle support.
- The lining will adapt to your foot and mold in where necessary.
- When closing each buckle you need to hear a “click” to ensure it is closed. If you can’t get it to “click” it means you are trying to close your buckle too tight. Release the strap a bit and try again.