Using Kangoo Jumps in a group environment will provide a new exciting boost to your fitness classes. Your participants will “Have Fun, Getting Fit” and experience all of the positive training effects associated with rebounding. Kangoo Jump classes are suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Athletes have used plyometric movement to super charge their workouts for years – now you too, can tap into this special form of training, but in a safe low impact environment, while you move to the music.
We provide full support to help you make your Kangoo business a success. We have 8 years of experience with the Kangoo Jumps business.
If you have not had the opportunity to try the Kangoo Jumps or the amazing fitness programs attached to them, we can provide a free demo for your fitness instructors.
How to get started
The procedure for becoming a licensed Kangoo Jumps Fitness Programs (KJ-FP) operator is detailed below.
Who can apply?
Gyms, fitness studios, health clubs and individuals
There are three (3) steps to be taken to qualify for a License to run the KJ-FP
Step 1/ Obtain KJ-FP License from Zero Four Lifestyle LLC
We provide full support
Step 2/ Purchase Kangoo Jumps for running the KJ-FP. We suggest a minimum order of 20 pairs.
Step 3/ All Instructors running the KJ-FP must become certified Kangoo Instructors. (See below for details)
Special startup packages are available. For more info call or email.
Certification with the Kangoo Academy
The purpose of Kangoo Academy is to provide fitness professionals with the knowledge and tools to succeed and excel in the fitness market utilizing Kangoo Jumps.
Each program featured contains theoretical and practical application, and can be adapted for use in a multi-level environment. We are constantly improving and adding additional programming.
Kangoo Power – Kangoo TTR – Kangoo Kick – Kangoo Latino – Kangoo Dance – Kangoo BootCamp – Kangoo Running Clinic – Kangoo Weight Lose Program – Kangoo Personal Trainer – Kangoo Rehabilitation – Kangoo Discovery (Children’s fitness program)
Kangoo Power Class: http://www.youtu.be/XSOwvQaFF9w
Most Kangoo programs have been approved for continuing education by The Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA – 4-5 CEU) and The American Council of Exercise (ACE – .6 CUE).
Prerequisite: For Kangoo Power, Kangoo TTR and Kangoo Kick programs, knowledge of exercise movement to music is required.
Please keep in mind that in some cases Instructors can fast track to obtain an Instructor certification, subject to how well they perform. This is usually true of candidates that have been running aerobic classes for sometime.
- Attend physically an Introduction Workshop: Kangoo Power (1 day per program). This will allow you to start giving classes at your Gym for the specific Program, and practice what you have learnt, until you complete the full training and pass both the written and practical exam successfully.
- Kangoo Certification workshops are run in Dubai from time to time.
- Go through the full training program using the Training Manuals and the Professional Instructional videos. Practice what you learned for at least 3 months.
- To complete the certification there is a written and practical exam, which can be completed at one of our Kangoo Certification workshop.
- Once you’ve gone through all above steps and passed the exams, you will:
- Receive your official Instructor’s License
- Be listed on our official website as a licensed Instructor
- Get access to our “Instructor Support” web page
- You will be eligible to apply for the position of Kangoo Trainer and attend
- “The Trainer Consideration Program” in Benidorm, Spain held yearly during the International Kangoo Festival.
- You may access links to other Kangoo Licensed Professionals. You can ask questions and share knowledge with other like-minded fitness professionals.
Kangoo Certification Licensing will be valid for a period of two years. Renewal will be granted when proof is submitted of attendance of a Kangoo refresher course in any category.
Contact us for further information and meeting: firstname.lastname@example.org